15 Secrets to Professional Success
The following 15 secrets of professional success are something I live by, its how i’ve continued to grow PixelBit and how we retain amazing relationships with our clients.
Some have been learned through experience and others i’ve adopted from fellow entrepreneurs.
- A brand is grown, not built.
- Keep your opinions away from your business.
- Never stop hustling/growing/learning/experimenting.
- Spend less time watching your competition and more time working.
- Talk less, listen more.
- Talk less, do more!! (show, don’t tell)
- Tailor your message (marketing/in-person) for the specific audience.
- NEVER agree to something you cannot do.
- Image/reputation takes years of hard work to grow and only seconds to ruin.
- Always be honest and true to your word.
- Never be afraid to talk about what you do, but don’t overdo it.
- Make sure all members of your company speak the “voice of the company”.
- Hire fast, fire quicker.
- NEVER make a client feel less important, years to perfect, but IMPORTANT!
- Specialize, don’t generalize.
Bonus secret: Work/growth is important, but don’t forget to live outside of working.